Free street parking is limited around State Street and the festival grounds. Look for our Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion parking signs and check our festival map for parking locations. To help reduce our carbon footprint we strongly advise carpooling or parking at one of our shuttle pick-up sites.
ADA parking is available at Regions Bank (corner of Volunteer Parkway and Shelby Street). Once your state issued identification is verified, you will then be instructed where to park. ADA parking is limited and filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. The Disabled Veterans of America (DVA) operate the ADA parking area. Donations to DVA for parking there are appreciated.
Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion operates the Orange Lot located at Cumberland Square Park on the corner of Moore & Cumberland Streets on the Virginia side. Parking is first-come, first-serve. Pricing is as follows:
- $25 Friday
Additional Paid Parking Opportunities
Bristol Historical Association
- Bristol Historical Association will offer parking at the Century Link building (6th Street, Across from the Post Office) in Downtown Bristol. All proceeds go to the Bristol Historical Association to help preserve, protect, and promote the history of Bristol. Cost for a three day reserved spot is $75.00 To reserve your spot contact Amy Hopper at email@example.com.Bristol Historical Association is also offer parking at the following locations. Cost is $10 for daily parking spaces. For more information call Isabelle Ladd at 423-764-2744
- – Ferguson Animal Hospital (317 7th St.)
– Massengill, Caldwell, & Coughlin (777 Anderson St.)
– Randy Kennedy Law Office (625 Anderson St.)
– Larry Weddington Law Office (200 7th St.)
Bristol Virginia Public Schools Education Foundation
Bristol Virginia Public Schools Education Foundation is offering VIP PARKING at the Bristol Virginia School Board Office (beside Cumberland Square Park Stage & Studio Brew Stage at 220 Lee Street, Bristol, VA) in Downtown Bristol. All proceeds go to the Bristol Virginia Public Schools Education Foundation.
Weekend (3-day) reserved space: $100 per Care
Friday reserved space-$40 (from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
Saturday reserved space-$40 (from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
Sunday reserved space-$30 (from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Reserve your spot today at www.bvpsfoundation.org or call 276-821-5615.
The United Way of Bristol
The United Way of Bristol will offer parking at the following two Downtown Bristol locations. The cost is $125. For more information and to purchase a spot, please call 423-968-4912 to reserve your space today!
- -Home Trust Bank
- -Citizen Bank